Thursday, June 17, 2010

Samsung LCD HDTV

by : Donnie

I found samsung C model that seems to be cheaper yet look gorgeus, it has been months that I followed HDTV prices.Via Amazon I got Samsung LN40C630 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV.

Samsung 630 is much preferable than other models because it produce more smooth pictures which is great for watcing movies and sport.

Samsung LN40C630 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV has much lower response time than the other models. LN40C630 has 4ms response time while the other models generally hava 6ms response time.

Generally, most TV s with contrast ratio above 70,000 is considered stable, but HDTV samsung model 630 has contrast ratio of 80,000:1 which produces excellent display depth.

Samsung LN40C630 has some great features. one of it is the connect share movie feature that allows me to link my flash drive directly into TV. LN40C630 is very user friendly interface while viewing pictures, watching videos, and many more.

With DNSe feature it gives out amazing sound quality with plenty natural effects. And with BD installed in it, which automatically controls all the setting to create the best sound and picture.

With it’s wireless capabilities we can easily link the HDTV to any network at home. It’s allow me to experience quick acces to my files that I kept on my laptop.

Samsung LN40C630 is very energy efficient. The energy efficiency of Samsung 630 is 43% more which is higher than the required minimum.You can save more on your energy bill and it is environment friendly as well

I have not heard any negative comment or feed back about this new model. Because Samsung has held on to its commitment to provide high standard televisions and so far. I never have any feeling of regrets to have purchased my new Samsung LN40C630 model since it is the brand that I really trust.




No comments:

Post a Comment